Παρασκευή 17 Ιουνίου 2011




I sit alone in my room and i am thinking about you,
like every night.I am thinking about how empty my
life would be if u didn't exist.This thought just
made me cry.I don't want to do such thoughts.I HATE THEM.
You are so far away from me but i can feel you next to me.
I turn my head and i can see you standing there,behind me.
I am trying to touch you but i can't.The posters i have in
my room can make me the illusion that you are here but they
can't show me your bright eyes,your juicy lips or even your
smile..That smile which i can't live without.That smile
which gives me strength and hope to carry on.You can understand
how important you are to me.Noone can.Only me..they say that is
impossible to love someone you never met.I DON'T BELIEVE IT.
i do love you.i love everything about you.i love you till i die.
It's not a joke.it's something which comes from my heart.
If i had one wish i would wish you to be always happy ^_^
Because if u r happy,then i am too :) Maybe i will not have
the chance to meet you one day..But i will always have you
in my heart.YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.


MrsDepp ♥

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου