Δευτέρα 14 Ιανουαρίου 2013


Long time to post i know but i am too busy because of my school.Anyway as u may know Johnny&Vanessa broke up and i am so sad about it..I had heard so many people,articles saying that they broke up and i didn't want to believe it..Unfortunately i read an interview where Vanessa admits it and i started crying..There were and will always be my favorite couple (and Tilena of course)and i can't deal with it..I do believe in soulmates and so does Vanessa.To me,they r soulmates and soulmates never live our side..They remain there in our heart,in our mind...So even if they live separate lives the passion is there..I would kill to see them together again..it sounds selfish i know to want them back together although they might be happy as they r now(NOT EVEN CLOSE XD) but for an indescribable reason their happiness is a part of mine :) And when i say happiness i mean that feeling they get when they look into each other eyes,when they raise their own children up together,when they kiss..That feeling is hard to find,the found it,they r never gonna lose it :D DEPPARADIS FOREVER <3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου